The Partnership Manager is responsible for driving Partnership revenue and delivering multi-platform campaigns to the highest standard within the Global Agency team.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of agency and client relationships and the management of the Partnership Account Manager for your agency group. This role requires immaculate client service, creativity, ability to sell multi-platform partnerships, detailed knowledge of all Global brands and platforms and the ability to build long term relationships to encourage continued partnership investment.
- Ability to dissect and understand partnership briefs in order to successfully facilitate creative brainstorms and interpret insight to respond accordingly.
- To build strategic and coordinated pitch presentations offering custom partnership solutions to our customers.
- To be target and revenue driven.
- To sell confidently and develop strong influential relationships across your agency and client patch.
- Successfully plan and implement a strategy to drive overall revenue growth for your agency group.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day business.
- Accurate forecasting for your patch short term and long term.
- A proactive approach to identify new clients and opportunities.
- Creativity and Innovation in order to come up with new and exciting partnership ideas and concepts.
- To work collaboratively to support and help the wider Partnership department and Business Units.
- Understand the key challenges your customers face to ensure you can provide partnership solutions that are mutually beneficial and ensure we are perceived as a key partner.
- Ability to negotiate in order to be able to influence and handle people effectively.
- Management and development of the Partnership Account Manager.
- Ad-hoc performance analysis (CTR, viewability, etc.) of sites, ad units, placements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related analytical role
- Knowledge of all Kliek Media brands and platforms.
- Proven ability in successfully driving partnership revenue – minimum 3 years working in a media partnership team.
- A sound knowledge of radio and the commercial opportunity it offers.
- Detailed understanding of the key challenges we face commercially and how we may overcome these
- Yieldex experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent quantitative, communication, follow through and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in MS Excel including proficiency in organizing data for analysis, pivot table building, chart construction
- Presentation/PowerPoint skills
- Experience with media plans
It is the policy of Kliek Media Operations Corporation (“Kliek Media”, “the Company”) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Company requires employees entering its workplaces, performing work offsite, or attending a company sponsored event to verify and provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.