Sr. Test Automation Engineer
Sr. Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Test Automation Engineer to be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for our B2B and B2C products. You define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness. Work with current offshore team and help drive direction.
You are detail oriented, organized and process oriented but you’re also flexible enough to see when a process isn’t working to adjust and adapt to make sure the team is able to perform at its peak.
- Design, Build and Innovate a detailed automation framework and methodology for testing end2end, from frontend to backend, including mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Analyze performances and identify bottlenecks of web-frontend and the backend services
- Implement test process & execution and definition of work processes.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Lead feature development and coach fellow teammates.
- 5+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience with one of the automation tests tools: Selenium, TestNG or other similar tools
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Web Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and AWS technologies
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, Postman, GIT and Maven
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Collaborating with the team’s developers and with other teams around the globe
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player.
- Experience using React OR Node.js.
- Experiences in tools to analyze site performances or benchmarking the backend APIs and automating it.
- Automations tests for Data Base
Pay scale: $112,100-$117,129
It is the policy of Kliek Media Operations Corporation (“Kliek Media”, “the Company”) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Company requires employees entering its workplaces, performing work offsite, or attending a company sponsored event to verify and provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.